What if my question isn't answered here?
If you have a question that is not answered in our FAQ, here are some suggestions:
- Here's some common places to look for answers:
The avalon website (make sure to check Javadocs) http://avalon.apache.org
- The mailing list archives. We have a wealth of information in our archives.
- Unit Tests. Check out any included unit tests for examples
- CVS. Some containers have extra examples in CVS.
- Ask the users mailing list
- Create a new blank wiki link on the FAQ and notify the developers list of your question
- If someone answers your question on the mailing list, make sure you add it back into our FAQ section.
Remember: Anyone can contribute to our wiki documentation.