Topics of !MiniTalk
A major part of the Cocoon community are the users and the people that actually try and build applications on top of Cocoon. I often find that users are overwehelmed by Cocoon and make common mistakes or find it difficult to jump start using the platform. The aim of this talk/discussion is to identify areas that would help increase the usability.
- Cocoon itself
- Can we envision tools that would help
Looking at sunBow as an example - what sort of features should a tool have
- Other areas
- (sylvain) Cocoon itself should provide 'Sitemap-level' stacktraces
- (sylvain) Adding Woody forms to each component to automatically build an xconf editor
- (mpo) Enhance the 'out of the box' experience with some setup-explore-guidance-selftraining-trail. (very much like Forrest is doing) would be great to have it hook up with above mentioned editors...
- (mpo) Discuss timing: maybe lots of this needs to be reviewed in the scope of 'real blocks' still makes sense to do now what we can do now?