The project plan lists the Lepido features and organizes them in milestones.
This milestone basically consists in porting the current Eclipse 3.0-based plugins to Eclipse 3.1 and WTP:
- Port AXE platform to Eclipse 3.1 and WTP
- Sitemap editor (AXE-based)
- Form definition editor (AXE-based)
- Autocompletion XML editors for common Cocoon XML dialects: JXTG, XSP, form templates, i18n, cinclude/xinclude
- Basic project wizard
- migrating to WTP 1.0
- Debugger infrastructure
- Sitemap debugger
- XSLT debugger
Milestone 3 and later
- More debugger drivers: Rhino, CForms binding
- Monitoring and profiling with TPTP
Do not hesitate to add new features and comment on the milestone contents.
It would be so cool, to have code completion in FlowScript! When this will be available in Lepido, in my company everyone will use this IDE and the ongoing discussions about the disadvantages of Java (Servlets) compared to FlowScript will have an end, because the most disadvantage of FlowScript in my opinion and the opinion of my workmates is the missing code completion...