The Spring Petstore is now hosted on Cocoondev.org. Use the following instructions only if you can't use SVN to fetch the source code.
- Unzip the file in the src/blocks directory of your Cocoon 2.1.5 or CVS HEAD working directory.
Edit gump.xml and add the following:
<project name="cocoon-block-spring" status="unstable">
<property name="block-name" value="spring"/>
<property name="version" value="@@DATE@@"/>
<depend project="cocoon" inherit="all"/>
<nag from="Gump" to="email@example.com"/>
Build Cocoon. This block depends on the following blocks, so be sure to include them in your local.blocks.properties: forms, databases, hsqldb. Exclude JARs validation from local.build.properties.
Run Cocoon (cocoon servlet) and navigate to the "Spring" sample.
I've just uploaded a new version that doesn't use the CompilingClassLoader, which caused some problems, anymore.
I've also started to refactor the loading of data to use XML files instead of directly instantiating persistent Java beans.
New version with more data loaded from XML files.
- Reverted to application-managed authentication.
- Now the top menu reflects the authentication status of the user.
- Made account editable.
- Added user registration.
- Completed ordering process.
- Inventory management (no checks for underflow yet).