More information is available on ApacheConEu2012Planning.
The information below is outdated (as of 2012/08/31).
Note At this point, the EU event hasn't been approved yet.
This page is to capture the initial questions that need to be answered by the ApacheCon Europe 2012 planners, along with answers. This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list, just the key initial ones that shape the structure of the event.
- Who will produce the event?
- Is there a way we can ask Open Bastion to help?
- How much help can we get from the venue staff? eg Registration?
- Who are the volunteers that will make it a success?
- Both Apache Committers and external
- What does the event look like?
- Day time sessions?
- Tracks / themes?
- Evening sessions?
- CFP process?
- Influenced by the event structure
- Who will attend?
- From Apache
- And from outside Apache?
- Accommodation / Transport