Moved to page with no spaces in the name
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|See ApacheFrontPage for SVN access and other details.
When a new Cordova version has been uploaded to the website, the website has references to the latest version that needs to be updated.
In the [[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova/site/_config.yml|_config.yml]] file:
1. Update the '''releases''' key, update '''all''' the sub-key values to the updated versions
2. Update the '''docs''' key, update the '''url''' sub-key value to the updated URL for the versioned docs
Now you need to re-generate the website. See the [[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova/site/README.md|README.md]].
In the [[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova/site/infra/doap_Cordova.rdf|infra/doap_Cordova.rdf]] file:
1. In the '''Project/release''' tag, add a child tag to the top, example below. Replace '''A.B.C''' with the version of the release you just uploaded, and '''YYYY-MM-DD''' is the date of the release:
2. Modify the next '''<Version>''' tag, and remove '''Latest Stable''' from the '''<name>''' and change it to '''Legacy'''
3. Update the '''docs''' key, update the '''url''' sub-key value to the updated URL for the versioned docs