add Sue, couchdb conf
moved content to cwiki
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|= Board Report (August 2013) =
== Description ==
== Releases ==
* 1.3.1 (27 June 2013)
== Recent Activity ==
* Support added for latest Erlang/OTP releases.
* Preparation for 1.4.0 release cycle has begun.
* Work is underway to document an official project vision.
* Work is underway to release in Cloudant's Fauxton overhaul of the CouchDB admin interface.
* Work is underway to merge in Cloudant's !BigCouch fork which will add clustering capabilities to CouchDB.
* Work is underway to merge in parts of Benoît Chesneau's rcouch fork which improves the build system, refactored internal applications, and additional user-facing functionality such as bonjour/zeroconf awareness, global db changes feeds, replications and changes feeds across views.
* Work is underway on a plugin system, with early results already shared with the community.
* Cloudant announced the !BigCouch merge, generating lots of press activity.
* Cloudant hosted a CouchDB booth and CouchDB party at OSCON.
* Cloudant are organising 'Apache CouchDB Conf, Vancouver' on November 13th, 2013 (in line with ASF branding and CouchDB PMC cooperation).
Our !GitHub comment notifications have not been set up yet, due to lack of progress with necessary infrastructure tasks.
== Community ==
Including the following additions, CouchDB has 28 committers and 9 PMC members.
* Dirk Ochtman
* Sue 'deathbear' Lockwood
No new PMC members.
Mailing list stats:
* 94 subscribers (''+38'')
* 1 message since May (''-1'')
* 1441 subscribers (''-15'')
* 496 messages since May (''-561'')
* 121 subscribers (''+16'')
* 7 messages since May (''-7'')
* 599 subscribers (''-2'')
* 1010 messages since May (''-996'')
* 107 subscribers (''+6'')
* 697 messages since May (''-262'')
== Issues ==
No issues for the board at this time.
|this content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2013_08|
The official documentation has moved to http://docs.couchdb.org — The transition is not 100% complete, but http://docs.couchdb.org should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.
this content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2013_08