move content to cwiki
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|= Board Report (November 2013) =
== Description ==
== Releases ==
* 1.4.0 (2013-09-04)
* 1.5.0 (2013-11-06)
== Recent Activity ==
* Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
* Preparation of !CouchCamp Vienna, a community run weekend hackathon.
* Successful run of CouchDB Conf Vancouver with ~80 attendees, 13 speakers. Videos will be available. Details are at http://conf.couchdb.org.
* Created an I18N list and translation team to drive translation efforts.
* Passed a proposal on using Influitive to boost our community engagement.
== Community ==
Including the following additions, CouchDB has ''29'' committers and ''9'' PMC members.
* Andy Wenk
No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.
Mailing list stats:
* 131 subscribers (+37)
* 2 message since August (+1)
* 1431 subscribers (-10)
* 806 messages since August (+310)
* 146 subscribers (+25)
* 22 messages since August (15)
* 606 subscribers (+7)
* 880 messages since August (-130)
* 105 subscribers (-2)
* 1041 messages since August (+344)
* 21 subscribers (+21)
* 103 messages since August (+103)
== Issues ==
|This content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2013_11|
We have a new wiki. The migration is not 100% complete. You can help out by moving pages across. This wiki will exist for as long as there are pages left.
The official documentation has moved to http://docs.couchdb.org — The transition is not 100% complete, but http://docs.couchdb.org should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.
This content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2013_11