moved to cwiki
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|= Board Report (February 2014) =
== Description ==
== Releases ==
No releases in this time period.
Release has been blocked on a number of issues, but is actively being worked on.
== Recent Activity ==
* Number of the core devs met in Vienna to discuss the pending merges.
* Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
* Working on the !BigCouch merge from Cloudant.
* Created a replication list to discuss specific replication topics.
* New marketing list about to be created for new marketing team.
* Confluence wiki set up, and migration being planned.
* Review Board instance set up, and discussion about review ongoing.
* Translation work going well.
* Community-provided packages added for Ubuntu Precise and upcoming Trusty release.
== Community ==
Including the following additions, CouchDB has ''31'' committers and ''9'' PMC members.
* ''Nick North''
No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.
Mailing list stats:
* 151 subscribers (+20)
* 1 message since November (-1)
* 1405 subscribers (-26)
* 1086 messages since November (+280)
* 154 subscribers (+8)
* 14 messages since November (-8)
* 47 subscribers
* 35 messages since November
* 31 subscribers (+10)
* 207 messages since November (+104)
* 602 subscribers (-4)
* 1977 messages since November (+1097)
* 104 subscribers (-1)
* 2735 messages since November (+1694)
== Issues ==
|This content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2014_02|
The official documentation has moved to http://docs.couchdb.org — The transition is not 100% complete, but http://docs.couchdb.org should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.
This content has moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/2014_02