We have a new wiki. The migration is not 100% complete. You can help out by moving pages across. This wiki will exist for as long as there are pages left.
The official documentation has moved to http://docs.couchdb.org — The transition is not 100% complete, but http://docs.couchdb.org should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.
Getting started with Lua and the CouchDB API.
- CRUD operations on databases.
- CRUD operations on documents
- CRUD operations on attachments (both inline and standalone).
- uuid generation (server side).
- Various utility functions.
Easy install via LuaRocks
The package has a full test suite and online documentation.