欢迎来到 Apache Wiki
A Wiki is a website which is editable over the web by the users of that website. This allows information to be more rapidly updated than traditional websites. Many Apache projects make active use of wikis. This Wiki is one of several Wiki installations in use at Apache. Links to all of them are below. See admin notes at the bottom.
Currently, the following wikis exist:
Test Wiki (for wiki admins to experiment with)
By popular request, this will be a place for putting snippets of documentation that applies to the ASF as a whole. The goal is to migrate the worthy bits to the main apache site (ie www.apache.org, www.apache.org/foundation, www.apache.org/dev) periodically.
- Answers for questions like "how does feature XXX of this wiki work?", "how do I change configuration bit XXX?", and others.
- Headers for various source formats for the 2.0 license.
- How to apply those patches contributers send us cleanly and safely.
Information about the Apache JIRA instance
- A list of the various release guides for different Apache projects
- Documenting the ASF New Member election, voting and tallying process
- Documenting the ASF Board election, voting and tallying process
How to use git at Apache
- Analysis, Requirements and Design in order to manage the content of the ASF website
Wiki admin requests
We keep track of wiki admin requests at WikiAdminTodo (including notes about the current status, what decisions have been made, and how that affects your wiki).
HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests ... Please read this before contacting us. It will ensure that your suggestion is properly handled. We welcome people who would like to assist with wiki administration.
HowToBeWikiAdministrator ...help is always wanted. Read about what you can do!