change to refer to BUILDS and not INFRA jira. Note to escalate to infra list if no response from builds.
little formatting improvements
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|A Sonar instance is now available at http://analysis.apache.org.||A Sonar instance is now available at https://analysis.apache.org.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|To prevent opening MySql access to some others machines, Sonar builds will be done on a local Jenkins instance at analysis.apache.org/jenkins/||To prevent opening MySql access to some others machines, Sonar builds will be done on a local Jenkins instance at https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* svnurl: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/||* svnurl: `http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/` (e.g.)|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
| * Maven version: 3.0.2 (e.g.)
* jdk version: jdk1.8 jdk 1.7 jdk1.6 jdk1.5
* Maven profiles to use: (leave blank if none, if profiles to activate please use comma: foo,bar )
* Maven build properties: (leave blank if none, if some to activate please format: -Dmyprop=foo -Dbar=beer )
| * Maven version: `3.0.5` (e.g.)
* jdk version: `jdk1.8 jdk1.7 jdk1.6 jdk1.5`
* Maven profiles to use: (leave blank if none, please use comma if multiple profiles to activate: `foo,bar` )
* Maven build properties: (leave blank if none, if some to activate, please format: `-Dmyprop=foo -Dbar=beer` )
Sonar Instance at Apache
A Sonar instance is now available at https://analysis.apache.org.
The Jira entry must contain:
svnurl: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/ (e.g.)
- pom path: (blank as svnurl/pom.xml)
Maven version: 3.0.5 (e.g.)
jdk version: jdk1.8 jdk1.7 jdk1.6 jdk1.5
Maven profiles to use: (leave blank if none, please use comma if multiple profiles to activate: foo,bar )
Maven build properties: (leave blank if none, if some to activate, please format: -Dmyprop=foo -Dbar=beer )
- Sonar build options (if any)
Sonar builds will run @daily and will be triggered only in case of scm changes.
A first Maven build will be executed to validate the project and compile sources for Findbugs analysis: mvn clean install -DskipTests.
The BUILDS jira is maintained by the BUILDS community and via the Mailing List at firstname.lastname@example.org - you should ensure you are signed up. If a BUILDS jira has not been replied to within a few days feel free to ping the builds mailing list mentioning the Jira issue number. Remember that the builds mailing list and BUILDS jira are maintained by volunteers so do allow appropriate time for a response.
Should a response not be achieved on a BUILDS ticket or a builds.at.a.o mailing list email after 2 weeks, feel free to escalate the issue by sending an email to the infrastructure team with details of the BUILDS ticket who will then follow up on the issue.