converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|[[MailTo(trifonnt AT SPAMFREE yahoo DOT com)]]||<<MailTo(trifonnt AT SPAMFREE yahoo DOT com)>>|
This is my Proposal for Summer of Code 2005
- Trifon Nikolaev Trifonov
<trifonnt AT SPAMFREE yahoo DOT com>
- JSTL tag plugins for Jasper
- Develop tag plugins for most commonly used JSTL tags.
Benefits to the Jakarta Community
- Implementation of tag plugins for most of JSTL tags.
- Source code implementing tag plugins and test code.
- Develop Tag plugins for :
<c:catch>, <c:forTokens>, <c:import>, <c:out>, <c:param>, <c:redirect>, <c:remove>, <c:set>, <c:url>, <fmt:bundle>, <fmt:formatDate>, <fmt:formatNumber>, <fmt:message>, <fmt:param>, <fmt:parseDate>, <fmt:parseNumber>, <fmt:requestEncoding>, <fmt:setBundle>, <fmt:setLocale>, <fmt:setTimeZone>, <fmt:timeZone>, !!<c:choose>!!, !!<c:forEach>!!, !!<c:if>!!, !!<c:otherwise>!!, !!<c:when>!! If I have time I will implement tag plugins for other tags too.
NOTE: !!<...>!! marks already implemented Tag plugin.
- I can start working on this project after it is approved. At the moment there are many Tags that need to be converted to Tag plugins so it will require 2-2.5 months to complete.
I'm student at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridksi" (http://www.uni-sofia.bg/), Sofia, Bulgaria
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics (http://www.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/) 4 year, speciality Mathematics. I'm married since 2 years. I have 4 years experience as Java Developer, but since 1 month I quit my last work and started my preparation for final state exam in Mathematics. I have worked 3 years for SAP Labs Bulgaria (www.saplabs.bg), developing WEB Container. I was involved in following activities:
- 1 Implementing HTTP 1.0/1.1 2 Implementing Servlet 2.3, JSP 1.2 specifications 3 Implementing Failover functionality of SAP WAS 6.30 Server 4 Performance tuning of Web applications
I like to help people and share knowledge with other people, particularly I'm involved in supporting users of Compiere ER&CRM project (http://compiere.org/). I would be glad if I could be helpful to other open source project and to develop source code for them.