- We had a little outage after the colo migration since vmgump didn't come up properly. Yet another reason to look forward to the beefer machine Justin hinted at last time.
Stefano has set up a Gump build running on top of Harmony http://18.104.22.168:10000/gump/ which currently is stuck by not finding a javac command line compatible compiler.
- Much of the gump side of Maven2 support is done, Bill Barker now also wants to give the Maven side a try - we need to make Maven use the jars created by gump instead of those from any local or remote repository. There is hope.
- sourceforge has found a new way to keep us moving stuff around. They are now moving the subversion repositories to virtual hosts per project, which means changing descriptors and deleting working copies on all Gump instances again. Won't be the last time.
- Sander Temme has been added to the PMC on 2006-12-01.
- still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.
- no releases.