converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
This report has been sent.
- no new is good news.
- we finally have more than just basic Maven2 support working and now build Maven2 projects against the most recent code of their dependencies as well.
- There are still some issues to iron out like cases where one jar built by Gump is known by more than one id in the repository or a project really needs to build against an older version of its dependency (think intentional API breakage on a new major version). We also need to migrate more projects and then can start adding more projects if they want to.
- Sooner or later we will need to add support for more VCSes like git or hg, so far we didn't have to add a project that uses anything but svn or CVS, though.
- Crypto: apart from some code that calculates MD5 and SHA1 hashes in the Maven Repository Proxy there isn't anything in Gump that would go near crypto at all. As far as we can see there is no need for any sort of notification in Gump's code base.
- still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.
- no releases.