Revision 1 as of 2005-05-20 19:56:03
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
- Port to Python On Microsoft not Python On CYGWIN On Microsoft. [Yes, maybe re-write the gump bash script in Python, or something.]
- A global lock that works if the process is dead (i.e. posix file lock, not just file existence).
- Exec w/ Timeout [need Linux to test this]
- Ability to select which projects to run, so (1) don't have to do updates (2) don't have to sit through bootstrap-ant each time. I.e. pattern match builds, not all w/ dependencies.
- Not requiring 'MYSQL' (and SSH, etc.) to run unit tests.
- Ability to run gump unit tests while gump is running
- Default to --do-updates (otherwise new developers won't feel ).
- Log(s) output in build order