Papers, articles, presentations, and useful links related to HDFS. (Sorted by date)
- Carlos Maltzahn, Esteban Molina-Estolano, Amandeep Khurana, Alex J. Nelson, Scott A. Brandt, and Sage Weil, “Ceph as a Scalable Alternative to the Hadoop Distributed File System,” ;login:. August 2010, pp. 38–49.
- Konstantin Shvachko, Hairong Kuang, Sanjay Radia, Robert Chansler. “The Hadoop Distributed File System”, Proceedings of MSST2010, May 2010.
- K. V. Shvachko, “HDFS Scalability: The limits to growth,” ;login:. April 2010, pp. 6–16.
- Sun Microsystems Inc., "Using Lustre with Apache Hadoop", 2010.
- Wittawat Tantisiriroj, Swapnil Patil, Garth Gibson, “Data-intensive file systems for Internet services: A rose by any other name ...” Technical Report CMU-PDL-08-114, Parallel Data Laboratory, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, October 2008.
- S. Ghemawat, H. Gobioff, S. Leung. “The Google file system,” In Proc. of ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, Lake George, NY, Oct 2003, pp 29–43.