-- Let's re-arrange this.
1. Matrix and vector interfaces. See this page
- Let's handle only simple operations, such as addition, subtraction and products.
2. Matrix and vector implementations
- Dense Vector - Stores the vector in a dense array.
- Dense matrix - Stores the data columnwise in a linear array.
3. Getting Started with Hama this page
4. A performance Benchmarking tool
How about adding a simple benchmarking tool? -- Frederick Haebin Na
Good idea, If you have any ideas how to benchmark this, please share them with us. -- Edward J. Yoon
1-3 look fine for me, but do we really need to include 4. in the 0.1? -- Chanwit Kaewkasi
I think we should have an RC before release the real 0.1, what do you think? -- Chanwit Kaewkasi
I agree with you. Since this is our first one, we should be going to have a bit of extra work to get things in the right shape. -- Edward J. Yoon