|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
| * DataSayer, Inc.
* We’re using Message-Passing and In-Memory computing technologies based on Bulk Synchronous Parallel model of Apache Hama for performing advanced Big Data analytics.
| * [[http://datasayer.com|DataSayer, Inc.]]
* We're using Apache Hama for performing advanced Big Data analytics.
Applications and organizations using Hama include (alphabetically):
- We're using Apache Hama for performing advanced Big Data analytics.
- Korea Telecom
- Network Traffic Analysis
- 16 nodes Hama Cluster
- 48G memory and 16 cores per node
300 nodes Apache Hama Cluster for SiteRank
- 48G memory and 24 cores per node
- Dataset is about 400GB contains 600M+ vertices
- University of the State of Mato Grosso and Faculty Campo Limpo Paulista
- 12 microcomputers totaling 30 cores
- Graphs with up to 65,000 vertices
- Study of an exact solution to the problem of centrality in large graphs.