converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Trying to collect items we discussed on the list in a form that the incubator PMC can VOTE on and then make it an official policy.
- [ ] - Any proposal should hit general@incubator first, No PR before that.
- [ ] - Any PR should be vetted by PRC, No Excuses.
- [ ] - Any new proposal should have 3 ASF Members / Officers as mentors (without regard to affiliation)
- [ ] - Any new proposal should list at least one person as a infrastucture volunteer.
- [ ] - A sponsoring PMC should hold their VOTE to sponsor a proposal or IP Clearance 72 hours *AFTER* it is posted on general@incubator
- [ ] - Any existing committer from any Apache project should be able to volunteer to work on the proposed project within the 72 hours. Any later, it would be through regular karma process. (To promote inclusion/diversification from day one)
- [ ] - IP Clearance needs to be preceded by a proposal posted to general@incubator as well
- [ ] - IP Clearance has to be OK'ed by Incubator PMC VOTE (before code gets checked in to a sponsoring project's SVN)
- [ ] - Petition the Board to require Incubator PMC VOTE to begin incubation process even for projects that other PMC's want to sponsor.
- [ ] - Within 72 hours of a new project hitting the general@incubator mailing list, that any incubator PMC member can call for an advisory vote and comment period if they see issues with what's been presented by the sponsoring PMC.