Revision 1 as of 2005-03-22 05:44:02
missing edit-log entry for this revision
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|* ["JSTL"] - An implementation of the ["JSTLTaglib"]||* [[JSTL]] - An implementation of the [[JSTLTaglib]]|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* Regexp - A Java Regular Expression library ["RegexpProjectPages"]||* Regexp - A Java Regular Expression library [[RegexpProjectPages]]|
[Talk:OverviewOfJakartaProjects Talk Page]
Web Application Servers (ServletContainer)
- Tomcat - A Servlet container with implementations that support Serlvet specs 2.2, 2.3, 2.4(alpha), and JSP specs 1.1, 1.2, 2.0(alpha).
- Web Application Frameworks / Additions
- Testing Frameworks
- Electronic Mail
- James - A 100% Java mail server with support for Mailets
- General Application Frameworks
- Avalon - A framework of reusable components for Java applications
- General Utilities
- BCEL - Byte Code Engineering Library ( BCEL ) provides a mechanism for manipulating .class files.
- ORO - Library that supports both Perl5 and Awk Regular Expressions, Glob expression, and text processing.
Regexp - A Java Regular Expression library RegexpProjectPages
- Log4J - A highly configurable logging library which allows for multiple log desitnations and hierarchical logging.
[ ..and so on and so forth ]