Renaming Lenya 1.4 to 2.0
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Outsourcing the Content of your Publication
NOTE: This documentation applies for Lenya 2.0 NOTE: This feature is still under development.
Lenya 2.0 lets you separate your dynamic/content files from the publication. This way, deployment is much easier. You should consider to outsource the following files:
- content, normally under mypub/content
- resources (assets, like pdf and gif), normally under ressources/authoring and ressources/live
- access rights, normally under config/ac
== outsource content / ressources ==
edit <content-dir>, see the comments in the file. You should use something like /data/mypub.
- move all the files from mypub/content into the directory that you specified above (/data/mypub/content).
- move all the files from mypub/resources into the directory that you specified above (/data/mypub/resources).
for more background info).
edit <parameter> values, , see the comments in the file (TODO).
- move all other files from mypub/config/ac to the directories that you specified above, e.g /home/user/data/mypub/content/ac
== A typical setup ==