Best Practises for Content Models
Native JCR UUIDs vs. artificial UUIDs
- Automatic referential integrity checks
Find links to a page using Node.getReferences()
- UUIDs generated by repository
- More flexibility re. modelling translations (multiple nodes can share a UUID)
- Lenya 2.0.* repositories can be directly migrated
- Native JCR UUIDs for referential integrity
- Lenya UUIDs for internal links
Referential integrity check (via reference properties) for internal links?
- Pages containing links to non-published pages can't be published
- Scheduled operations will fail (e.g. deactivation)
- Probably does more harm than good.