Added idea of implementing the deployments services as ws. Reformatted page.
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
| * [http://portals.apache.org/bridges Portals-bridges] has been suggested
1. Utilize a simple controller portlet[[BR]]
| * [[http://portals.apache.org/bridges|Portals-bridges]] has been suggested
1. Utilize a simple controller portlet<<BR>>
Pluto 1.1 Admin Interface Discussions
- Command-line(maven) and admin portlet deployment should use the same deployment services (Implement the deployment services as ws).
- The admin portlets should work in Tomcat and other servlet containers that Pluto is deployed to.
- Deployment and undeployment of portlets will be supported by the admin portlets.
- Hot deployment / undeployment should also be supported.
- Portal page layout will be supported by the admin portlet application.
- We should also support the layout of portlets in different portlet applications on a portal page.
- Changes to layout in a portal page should not require a restart of the Pluto portal.
- The admin interface will contain a portlet to support the editing of User Information Attributes (PLT 17).
Current implementation ideas
- Roll our own portlet framework
- Not popular, due to concern about supporting it
- Use another portlet framework
Portals-bridges has been suggested
Utilize a simple controller portlet
- Command design-pattern controller is a variation on this theme