Revision 1 as of 2013-09-06 13:42:53
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Tajo System Directory Hierarchy
The default system directory hierarchy is as follows:
[HDFS ROOT] | |-- tajo | | | |-- system | | |-- resource | | |-- system_conf.xml | |-- warehouse | |- [table 1] | |- [table 2] | |- [tabne N] | |-- tmp |-- staging |- q_1378468137418_0001 | |- RESULT | |- q_1378468137418_0002 | |- RESULT | |- q_1378468137418_000N
- Tajo has a root directory (config key - 'tajo.rootdir')
- tajo.rootdir is configurable.
- tajo.rootdir contains a subdirectory 'system'.
- system directory location is not configurable.
- system/resource directory contains 'system_conf.xml' which contains a global configuration used across a number of workers.
- It contains a subdirectory per table.
- If you execute CREATE TABLE statement, the table is stored in here as a subdirectory.
- It contains a temporary directory for each query.
- Each temporary directory has a query id as a directory name.
- For each query, query results are stored temporarily in here. But these results will be removed after a while.
- If a query is either CREATE TABLE or INSERT TABLE, the query result is moved to the warehouse directory.