Revision 1 as of 2005-01-21 03:29:21
Migrated page. Content could sure do with updating though.
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* [wiki:Avalonization Turbine should be able to use avalon components] - Done||* [[Avalonization|Turbine should be able to use avalon components]] - Done|
Development road map for Turbine > 2.2
- The Services should stay as they are
- Torque should be loaded as an avalon component - Done
The Component Service should be able to use Avalon Components. Not the Turbine Service Broker itself. This would be much too heavy. -Henning
- Backporting of services from Fulcrum
- XML-RPC - Done
- Scheduler - Done
- Crypto - Done
- Fileupload - Done
Henning's DB Security Service (will be TorqueSecurityService)
- Release of Fulcrum 1.0 at the same time - (we need fulcrum for the 2.4 release, not for 2.3)
open issues for 2.3
- Should any services from Fulcrum be used by default?
- The services should be avalon components
- fulcrum or plexus??
- We should decide what will become turbine 3.0!
- Will the current turbine-3 code ever be released?
- Will Plexus/Summit replace the existing Turbine code?
- Yes? when will this happen?