This is a simple example of how Velocity may be used with Enhydra.
How to set-up:
1. Add the velocity jar and the velocity service classes ( see classes dir )
- to your classpath. Optionally, you can add this info to the config.mk and start.in files of your application
2. Add the following line to your Enhydra application conf file:
- velocity = "THE FULL PATH TO VELOCITY PROPERTIES FILE" Example: velocity = "/dave/enhydraApps/VelocityApplication/velocity.properties"
3. Set the path to your template directory in the velocity.properties file:
- file.resource.loader.path = "FULL PATH TO THE TEMPLATES DIRECTORY" Example: file.resource.loader.path = /dave/enhydraApps/VelocityApplication/templates