converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Moved to [:../20041103: November 3, 2004]||Moved to [[../20041103| November 3, 2004]]|
Moved to November 3, 2004
- OM API - we should look to finalize it however:
- JDK 1.4 compatibility (any particular verions of 1.4.x?)
- how to access stream for SOAP : Body? API?
- how to support flexibly multiple APIs (DOM, SAAJ, ...) even those that we currently do not know about ...
related: efficient support of different binding techniques: SAX stream, StAX stream, XmlBeans, Castor, JAXB, ...
- should we add more setters/getters methods? make it more JDOM-like?
- how to wrap OMEleemnt with DOM Element?
- should we allow String as element content beside OMText to allow very lightweight XML trees
- Since OM is in good shape how about moving it to better place ...
- how many OM's we need to continue from this point [did we achieve all goals?]
- clean up the unused OM's and other make scratch look nicer
- deployment (if time permits )