converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
- Axis engine
- Supporting Asynchronous/Synchronous communication - Design Details
- WS-Addressing and Axis 2 engine
- OM API - we should look to finalize it however:
- JDK 1.4 compatibility (any particular verions of 1.4.x?)
- how to access stream for SOAP : Body? API?
- how to support flexibly multiple APIs (DOM, SAAJ, ...) even those that we currently do not know about ...
related: efficient support of different binding techniques: SAX stream, StAX stream, XmlBeans, Castor, JAXB, ...
- should we add more setters/getters methods? make it more JDOM-like?
- how to wrap OMEleemnt with DOM Element?
- should we allow String as element content beside OMText to allow very lightweight XML trees
- Since OM is in good shape how about moving it to better place ...
- how many OM's we need to continue from this point [did we achieve all goals?]
- clean up the unused OM's and other make scratch look nicer
- Axis Management Extension (AMX)
- What are the things we should manage?
- What kind of UI we should provide for that?
- deployment (if time permits )