converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
- OM API - we should look to finalize it however:
- JDK 1.4 compatibility (any particular verions of 1.4.x?)
OM Goals and where are we? http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMGoals
- how to access stream for SOAP : Body? API?
should we allow String as element content beside OmText to allow very lightweight XML trees
- how to support flexibly multiple APIs (DOM, SAAJ, ...) even those that we currently do not know about ...
related: efficient support of different binding techniques: SAX stream, StAX stream, XmlBeans, Castor, JAXB, ...
- should we add more setters/getters methods? make it more JDOM-like?
how to wrap OmElement with DOM Element?
- Since OM is in good shape how about moving it to better place ...
- is API meeting goals? are implementations covering all requirements?
- how many OM's we need to continue from this point [did we achieve all goals?]
- clean up the unused OM's and other make scratch look nicer