Removing a broken link
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * W3C SOAP [http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP v1.1] and [http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part0 v1.2 Candidate Recommendation]
* [wiki:Wsdl W3C Web Service Description Language (WSDL) v1.1]
* [wiki:Saaj Sun SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) v1.1]
* [wiki:JaxRpc Sun Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC) v1.0]
| * W3C SOAP [[http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP|v1.1]] and [[http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part0|v1.2 Candidate Recommendation]]
* [[Wsdl|W3C Web Service Description Language (WSDL) v1.1]]
* [[Saaj|Sun SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) v1.1]]
* [[JaxRpc|Sun Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC) v1.0]]
Q: Which industry standards does Axis support?
A: Axis v1.1 supports the following specifications:
Goals for Axis 1.2 include JAX-RPC 1.1 and SAAJ 1.2 compliance.
The Axis code has successfully passed all of the JAX-RPC and SAAJ TCK (Technology Compatibility Kit) tests.
Q: What about support for the WS-I Web Services Interoperability Organization (WS-I) Basic Profile?
A: Compliance with the WS-I Basic profile should be available in Axis 1.2. This will be included as part of JAX-RPC 1.1 compliance.