converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Provide a JMX front End to Axis2
GOAL: Provide a JMX front end to Axis2, so that Axis2 can be manged and configured by the JMX Services.
Approch: The Class ConfigurationContext and AxisConfiguration classes hold all the states of the Axis2 Configuration. The JMX front can be realzied by writing MBeans that can affect the ConfigurationContext/AxisConfiguration. The Approch can be explained by following apporch.
Look in to the ConfigurationContext/AxisConfiguration classes and familerize with them
- Implementer first need to decide on what functinalities to be supported by the JMX front end and find out how to achive them
by methods in the ConfigurationContext/AxisConfiguration
- write MBeans and get the fornt working
- integrate to Axis2
Few things that can be done via the JMX would be following
- List/view services, Operation, Modules
- enable/ disable services
- engage / disengage Modules
- change/add/view parameter in any level