|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|* [[http://rankingonweb.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/impact-of-link-building-and-ranking-on-google/|Link Building]]|
This page contains notes about a framework for handling XMP metadata.
In order to satisfy the PDF/A-1 specification Apache FOP needs a small XMP metadata framework. A generalized framework for XMP could be used inside the whole XML Graphics project and in other projects such as PDFBox.
- compatible with JDK 1.3 and higher
- parsing XMP (both from a SAX stream as well as XMP packets loaded from arbitrary files)
- writing XMP (both as XMP snippets and XMP packets)
- a suitable in-memory representation of XMP
- user-friendly read/write access to XMP values through XMP schemas
- Merging of two XMP documents
- Use case: The main XMP document is contained in an XSL-FO file but the user agent (FOP) has additional values that need to be merged in (FOP's values overriding the ones from the FO file).
- extension schema support as required by PDF/A-1