Add links to datastax php and c++ drivers
link docs for clients list
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|'''IF YOU ARE A CLIENT LIBRARY WRITER''' please update this list as your libraries become compatible with the newest version of cassandra.||= CQL =
New projects should use [[API|CQL]]. Sending CQL over the wire is not hard, but clients here provide connection pooling, failover, and often other benefits like tracing support.
|Line 5:||Line 6:|
|= CQL =
New projects should use [[API|CQL]]. Sending CQL over the wire is not hard, but clients here provide connection pooling, failover, and often other benefits like [[http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.2/cql_cli/cql/TRACING|tracing support]].
* [[http://github.com/datastax/python-driver|DataStax Python Driver]]
* [[http://github.com/datastax/java-driver|DataStax Java driver]]
* [[https://github.com/datastax/nodejs-driver|DataStax Node.js Driver]]
* Helenus: https://github.com/simplereach/helenus
* [[https://github.com/mosfeq4cm/casson|Casson ODM]]
* alia: https://github.com/mpenet/alia (datastax/java-driver wrapper)
* hayt (CQL3 query generation): https://github.com/mpenet/hayt
* Cassaforte (CQL3): http://clojurecassandra.info
* [[http://github.com/datastax/csharp-driver|DataStax C# driver]]
* cassandra-sharp: [[https://github.com/pchalamet/cassandra-sharp|sources]] [[https://www.nuget.org/packages/cassandra-sharp|NuGet]]
* CqlSharp: https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp
* [[https://github.com/datastax/ruby-driver|DataStax Ruby driver]]
* [[https://github.com/datastax/php-driver|DataStax PHP driver]]
* [[http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/cassandra-pdo/|Cassandra PDO driver]]
* [[https://github.com/datastax/cpp-driver|DataStax C++ driver]]
|The list of drivers is [[http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/getting_started/drivers.html|in the documentation here]]. Client authors, please [[https://github.com/apache/cassandra/tree/trunk/doc|send a pull request]] to include yours.|
|Line 59:||Line 14:|
|= Spark =
[[https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector|A third party spark connector is available]].
New projects should use CQL. Sending CQL over the wire is not hard, but clients here provide connection pooling, failover, and often other benefits like tracing support.
For older Thrift clients, see ClientOptionsThrift.
The StorageProxy API is available to JVM-based clients, but unless you really know that you need it you should probably be using a higher-level client listed above or, failing that, the Thrift API. The StorageProxy API is intended for internal use, and highly specialized use-cases.
Running Hadoop map/reduce jobs in Cassandra is described in HadoopSupport.