Start editing the new wiki ... go to UserPreferences, create yourself an account, log in, and you will be able to edit.
- There are lots of documents to be tidied up.
- Unfortunately, when you edit each old page, the diffs that go to docs@cocoon have superfluous changes (evidently only the first edit).
Review the list of MissingAttachments.
- Do some more configuration and administration.
There are many empty pages that seem to have been created by accident. You can see them near the end of the PageSize listing. Delete them.
- The search box should be on top of the page (It's more userfriendly on long pages.)
Revise layout of page header (see cocoon-wiki-newlayout.jpg) ...await upgrade to Moin-1.2
Use themes to enable left-hand navigation panel (see email Jan Hoskens ...await upgrade to Moin-1.2
- See if there is a way to restrict the characters that people can use in a page name to be alphanumeric.
Fine-tune the list of Apache InterWiki links (there is a lot of junk).
Certain items might appear to be lost either prior to or during the move from cocoondev.org Wiki. If you think that is the case, then list them here and we will investigate them.
Remove or fix all referring links mentioned on UndefinedPages.
Delete the list of attachments and pages shown at DeleteMe.
- Moved the remaining Lenya-related pages to the Lenya Wiki.
Add better redirects from cocoondev.org to maintain all old URLs ... gianugo suggested http://www.tuckey.org/urlrewrite/ and has the task in hand.
Create list of MissingAttachments that were at the old wiki.
- Add the cocoon logos.
Add content to the new FrontPage and the top-panel pages.
- Run Upayavira's conversion script and populate our new wiki
- Deny editing at cocoondev.org ... done using crude .htaccess redirect, will refine later
- Some PMC people can ssh www.apache.org and do some grep behind-the-scenes to find the old spam: /www/wiki.apache.org/data/cocoon/data/text
Delete the list of pages from the old cocoondev.org DeleteMe
- Move Lenya pages to the Lenya Wiki.