Commons Logging 1.1.0 ReleasePlan
Anyone who wants to volunteer for a task, just add something
Bug 31286 [logging] Memory leaks in JBoss due to LogFactory cache
Bug 32618 [logging] Enterprise Commons Logging : Globalization & more
- IBM's (through Richard) proposal which seems too much for this release.
Bug 35774 [logging] TCCL problem in J2EE Container
Bug 36041 [logging] Include class loader information when LogFactoryImpl throws LogConfigurationException.
- Reporter has been asked if it's OK to close this issue.
Bug 36062 [logging] extended API: getChildLogger(String)
- The two Joergs have said on the dev-list that they are willing to wait until a later release with this one.
Bug 36927 [logging] Disabling of TCCL
Bug 37067 [logging] enhancement : add support for ant task logger
- Waiting for someone to create a patch.
Bug 37420 [logging] Online JCL 1.0.4 API Javadoc missing
- This is a website issue. Someone needs to change a link. The process of copying the api-docs for a previous release should be documented, if it isn't already.
Bug 37427 [logging] Redirect stdout and stderr to logging system
- Simon and Robert agrees that this should not go into commons logging.
Bug 37484 [logging] call to getClassLoader() in LogFactoryImpl not checked for null
- Might have been solved already.
Verify that trace level logging works correctly with Log4J 1.2.12+. DONE
Process Bugs Marked Later
Up to [:Logging]