Make Issue Workflow discoverable
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from ContributerWorkflow
= Look at the Website =
There is an intro to contributing here: http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute.
= Contributor License Agreement =
You will need to have signed off on the [[http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt|Apache CLA]] in order for changes to be accepted. For more information, refer to: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
= The Process of Contributing =
So, you are an open source enthusiast and want to contribute to the cordova project? Just follow the steps below and you will be ready in no time:
1. Join our [[http://cordova.apache.org/#mailing-list|mailing lists]]:
1. Sign the [[http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas|ICLA]]
1. Create an account in [[http://issues.apache.org/jira/|Apache Jira]]
1. Bookmark the [[http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB|official url for cordova Jira issues]]
1. Introduce yourself to the community, by giving a brief introductory mail to email@example.com
1. Follow the [[IssueWorkflow|Issue Workflow]]
If you have completed these steps, you are now ready to start contributing.
There are many ways you can contribute:
1. Find a new problem and report it as an issue.
1. Solve existing issues.
1. Propose a new feature.
1. Propose refactor of existing features.
Cordova has a number of sub-projects to choose from. Fork your preferred project in github and start working on it.
If you wish to update pages on this wiki, be aware that write access is disabled by default for new userids because of previous problems we've had with wiki spam. To gain write access to the wiki, send an email to the dev mailing list asking for that. You are encouraged to do so and help improve our wiki pages. Sorry for the extra hurdle, it has simply become challenging to keep out the spam. And when you connect to the wiki looking for write access, do so using the https url. If you use the http url then you will appear to not be logged in.