removed 'incubating' from repo names
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= weinre Stuff =
* [[https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/weinre|weinre Google Group]]
* [[https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=12312420&components=12316604&issuetype=5&priority=4|Create a new issue against weinre]] in ASF's JIRA.
* [[https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CB+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+component+%3D+weinre+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC%2C+priority+DESC|List of open issues against weinre]] in ASF's JIRA.
* [[https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-weinre.git;a=summary|Git repo at Apache]] - canonical repo
* [[https://github.com/apache/cordova-weinre|Git repo at GitHub]] - auto-clone of the canonical repo; fork this repo and then push changes if you have something to contribute; the pull request should be sent to the cordova-dev mailing list and a committer will then deal with it
== Downloads ==
* [[http://callback.github.com/callback-weinre/|old, non-apache, stable versions of weinre at GitHub]]
* [[https://github.com/pmuellr/incubator-cordova-weinre/downloads|newer, not-quite-apache, unstable versions of npm installable weinre at GitHub]]
== Discussions ==