|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
| * Announce via email
* Use the [[https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git;a=blob_plain;f=email/announce_committer.txt;hb=HEAD|announce-committer.txt]] email template
We have a new wiki. The migration is not 100% complete. You can help out by moving pages across. This wiki will exist for as long as there are pages left.
The official documentation has moved to http://docs.couchdb.org — The transition is not 100% complete, but http://docs.couchdb.org should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.
Committer Election Process
For now, follow:
Some things to add:
- "[NOTICE] Account created" email
- No need to get Chair to grant karma
- Add committer to JIRA groups
Add committer to AdminGroup on wiki
- Set flags on #couchdb, #couchdb-dev, and #couchdb-meeting
- Announce via email
Use the announce-committer.txt email template
- Post a Tweet
- "Pleased to announce that %NAME% has been elected as the newest CouchDB committer!"
- "Welcome %NAME%, my newest committer!"
- Include in weekly news