Revision 1 as of 2006-08-16 03:25:40
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Review the [http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals Latest Alpha Manuals].||Review the [[http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals|Latest Alpha Manuals]].|
Please participate in the Derby 10.2 Documentation Review!
Review the Latest Alpha Manuals.
Some guidelines to follow when posting comments are:
Try to make clear and concise comments about what you want changed whenever possible. Provide concrete comments that say "Please change <original> to <modified>" instead of generic comments like "This section needs to be rewritten."
- If you're reviewing the HTML Files copy, include the URL for the page in the review comment. Obtain the URL like this:
- highlight the topic in the left frame
- right click
- choose "Properties"
- copy and paste the address in the pop up box.
- If you're reviewing the PDF copy, in the review comment:
- Include the page number for the PDF, and indicate whether the number is the PDF sheet number or the printed page number.
- Include the title of the section that the problem occurs in. If it's in a subsection, try to include the hierarchy of titles.
- Please don't review the HTML Book copy -- it'll be time consuming to match up that copy with the underlying DITA source.
GettingStartedTenTwo : Getting Started With Derby
ReferenceManualTenTwo : Derby Reference Manual
DeveloperGuideTenTwo : Derby Developers Guide
TuningTenTwo : Tuning Derby
ServerAdminTenTwo : Derby Server and Administration Guide
ToolsUtilitesTenTwo : Derby Tools and Utilities Guide
WorkingWithDerbyTenTwo : Working With Derby