missing edit-log entry for this revision
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
- juddi is maybe a bit to singleton-centric. After the good old statement "there is nothing constant in
- this world", it would be good if one could run several registries (for different purposes and with different configurations) in one server, hence to shrink the singleton aspect to maybe a single class (THE juddi service, implemented as an MBEAN)?
- Authorization data mixed with application data:
- I would propose to separate the Juddi (web) service from the transport engine (Axis servlets) a bit more
- JAXR client implementation - administration UI (e.g., web client for browsing/interacting with a remote uddi)