Incubator PMC report for June 2018

Timeline

Wed June 06

Podling reports due by end of day

Sun June 10

Shepherd reviews due by end of day

Sun June 10

Summary due by end of day

Tue June 12

Mentor signoff due by end of day

Wed June 13

Report submitted to Board

Wed June 20

Board meeting

Shepherd Assignments

Dave Fisher

Myriad

Dave Fisher

Nemo

Drew Farris

Druid

Drew Farris

Superset

John Ament

S2Graph

John Ament

SINGA

Justin Mclean

Gearpump

P. Taylor Goetz

Dubbo

P. Taylor Goetz

Quickstep

P. Taylor Goetz

Tephra

Timothy Chen

AriaTosca

Timothy Chen

Daffodil

Timothy Chen

Taverna

[none]

Crail

[none]

Gossip

[none]

Griffin

[none]

Hivemall

[none]

Omid

[none]

OpenWhisk

[none]

Pony Mail

[none]

Pulsar

[none]

SAMOA

[none]

SkyWalking

[none]

Spot

Report content

Incubator PMC report for June 2018

The Apache Incubator is the entry path into the ASF for projects and 
codebases
wishing to become part of the Foundation's efforts.

There are presently 52 podlings incubating. During the month of May,
podlings executed 7 distinct releases and there are several ongoing votes 
and releases for June.  We added one new IPMC member. No podlings are 
graduating this month, but many are heading towards graduation. We had one 
project, Apache Slider, require to the attic. There were 5 IP clearances.

* Community

  New IPMC members:

  - Sharon Foga

  People who left the IPMC:

  - None

* New Podlings

  - None, but there are several threads on possible new podlings.

* Podlings that failed to report, expected next month. All three project 
have failed to report before.

  - Druid - Activity on list and reminders sent but no report. May need 
  more active mentors. Will also follow up on non ASF releases.
  - Pony Mail - No report and almost no activity on list. Will check if 
  there's still active mentors.
  - Spot - No report and almost no activity on list. Communication may be 
  happening elsewhere.

* Graduations

  The board has motions for the following:

  - None

* Releases

  The following releases entered distribution during the month of March:

  - 2018-05-15 Apache Daffodil 2.1.0
  - 2018-05-16 Apache Griffin 0.2.0
  - 2018-05-22 Apache MXNet 1.2.0
  - 2018-05-23 Apache Skywalking 5.0.0 beta 
  - 2018-05-27 Apache Pulsar 2.0.0
  - 2018-05-29 Apache Netbeans 9.0
  - 2018-05-31 Apache Crail 1.0

  Vote passed but missing from release area:

  - 2018-05-29 Apache Omid 0.9.0
  - 2018-05-26 Apache Tephra 0.14.0

* IP Clearance
  - Apache Beam Go SDK
  - Dubbox documentation
  - Arrow Ruby Library
  - System Readiness Check Framework
  - Logback integration with OSGi Log 1.4

* Legal / Trademarks

 - None

* Infrastructure

  - None

* Miscellaneous

  - None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Table of Contents
AriaTosca
Crail
Daffodil
Druid
Dubbo
Gearpump
Gossip
Griffin
Hivemall
Myriad
Nemo
Omid
OpenWhisk
Pony Mail
Pulsar
Quickstep
S2Graph
SAMOA
SINGA
SkyWalking
Spot
Superset
Taverna
Tephra

----------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
AriaTosca

ARIA TOSCA project offers an easily consumable Software Development Kit(SDK)
and a Command Line Interface(CLI) to implement TOSCA(Topology and
Orchestration Specification of Cloud Applications) based solutions.

AriaTosca has been incubating since 2016-08-27.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. All development activity has ceased. 
  2. Discussions underway to decide on the future course of the podling.  
  3.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

How has the community developed since the last report?

  Discussions in progress about the future course of the project.

How has the project developed since the last report?

  All development activity on the project has ceased, all present 
  committers have moved on to pursue other interests.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

  Community Building

Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-01-16

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  Thomas Nadeau added in Feb 2018

Signed-off-by:

  [X](ariatosca) Suneel Marthi
     Comments: 
  [ ](ariatosca) John D. Ament
     Comments:
  [ ](ariatosca) Jakob Homan
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Crail

Crail is a storage platform for sharing performance critical
data in distributed data processing jobs at very high speed.

Crail has been incubating since 2017-11-01.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Community building: Additional contributors from different
   companies/affiliations
  2. Increase visibility / PR
  3. Harden the code and improve stability and usability

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

  * None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  * To advertise the project, we present(ed) the Crail project at:
    * OpenFabrics 2018 Workshop
      (Crail non-volatile memory integration, presented in April)
    * Spark and AI 2018 Summit
      (Serverless computing with Crail, presented June 5)
    * DataWorks 2018 Summit in June (Crail, to be presented June 21)
 

How has the project developed since the last report?

  * First source code release (Apache-Crail 1.0-incubating) done
    (+4, -0 binding votes) and available
  * Designed/implemented new generic NVMeF storage tier which makes
    code base independent of SPDK/DPDK environment
  * Constant activities on bug fixes, quality improvements and
    additional features at https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

 [ ] Initial setup
 [ ] Working towards first release
 [X] Community building
 [ ] Nearing graduation
 [ ] Other:

Date of last release:
  5/28/2018

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
  2017-11-01 (entering incubation)

Signed-off-by:

 [x] (crail) Julian Hyde
     Comments:
         Having made the (always difficult) first release, the project
         is in good shape. They are starting to generate some publicity
         by speaking at conferences. I am encouraging them to create a
         twitter account (so that they can interact with the wider
         community more frequently) and to start thinking of a second
         release (to ensure that the release process is reproducible).
 [x] (crail) Luciano Resende
     Comments:
 [] (crail) Raphael Bircher
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:
  lresende: I removed the check from 'working towards first release' as the 
  first release was just completed

--------------------
Daffodil

Apache Daffodil is an implementation of the Data Format Description Language
(DFDL) used to convert between fixed format data and XML/JSON.

Daffodil has been incubating since 2017-08-27.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Increase community growth and participation
  2. Establish a frequent release schedule
  3. Work with other Apache projects where Daffodil could provided extra
     functionality

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  - None, previous legal issues regarding Open Grid Forum license were
  clarified (LEGAL-369)

How has the community developed since the last report?

  - Starting community building, including conversations on the user@ and
  dev@ lists from a handful of outside users requesting some support and
  information on Daffodil for DFDL schema creation.
  - Mike Beckerle was accepted for a talk on Daffodil at ApacheCon
  - Received two bug fix contributions from an outside user, who was able
  to spin up and make contributions quickly

How has the project developed since the last report?

  - Created our first release as an Apache incubator
  - All website and wiki documentation is up to date
  - Had 14 commits from 5 different developers over the past three months
  - Still under active development, though upcoming features are large
  and take time to implement

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-05-14

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

- None, same as project incubation

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](daffodil) John D. Ament
     Comments:
  [X](daffodil) David Fisher
     Comments: Project is making progress. Another Mentor would be helpful.

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Dubbo

Dubbo is a high-performance, lightweight, java based RPC framework.

Dubbo has been incubating since 2018-02-16.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. First release
  2. Community building
  3. Change group id to org.apache

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None.

How has the community developed since the last report?

  * Complete All ICLA collection for all the contributors which are
  necessary to have
  * The first Apache release 2.6.2 has passed the incubator community vote
  * zonghaishang(yiji) has been voted as new committer
  * Ian Luo/Jun Liu's talk about
  "Introducing Apache Dubbo(Incubating): What is Dubbo and How it Works"
  has been accepted by ApacheCon NA.
  * The first Dubbo meetup has been held in Beijing, with over 400+
  people attended
  * 10 new companies reported their using of Dubbo since last report

How has the project developed since the last report?

  * 2.6.2 is ready to release
  * The community has decided to a new major version 2.7.x to
  incorporate incompatible changes.
  * 57 Active Pull Requests, 49 pull request merged, with 21
  contributors involved
  * 180 Active Issues,  127 issues closed
  * Github star 19286, fork 13491

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [X] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  None. (2.6.2 has passed incubator community release vote and is
  expected to be released within several days)

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  2018-06-01

Signed-off-by:

  [X](dubbo) Justin Mclean
     Comments:
  [ ](dubbo) Jean-Frederic Clere
     Comments:
  [X](dubbo) Mark Thomas
     Comments: Good work on the first release.
               dev@ list traffic is a lot easier to follow
               now notifications have moved to a separate
               list
               I'm still struggling with the volume of
               notifications. It is getting easier as I
               become more familiar with the project but I do
               worry that newcomers to the project will find
               it difficult to follow.

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Gearpump

Gearpump is a reactive real-time streaming engine based on the
micro-service Actor model.
Gearpump has been incubating since 2016-03-08.

Most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Have frequent release cycles.
  2. Continue to evolve community interest and support.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware 
of?
  - None.

How has the community developed since the last report?
  - A contributor added Apache Kudu integration to Gearpump.

How has the project developed since the last report?
  - 13 issues created and 17 issues resolved.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:
  2017-07-17

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
  No new committers or PMC members elected yet.

Signed-off-by:

  [X](gearpump) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
     Comments: low but "stable" activity, we definitely should try to speed 
up the release cycle
  [ ](gearpump) Andrew Purtell
     Comments:
  [ ](gearpump) Jarek Jarcec Cecho
     Comments:
  [ ](gearpump) Reynold Xin
     Comments:
  [ ](gearpump) Todd Lipcon
     Comments:
  [ ](gearpump) Xuefu Zhang
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Gossip

Gossip is an implementation of the Gossip Protocol.

Gossip has been incubating since 2016-04-28.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Locating willing committers to handle code reviews
  2. Achieving out third release
  3. Integration into some downstream tools.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

How has the community developed since the last report?

  Discussed status/availability with some of the initial committers. There 
  was some general interest, but no strong commitments to providing time for 
  reviews. 

How has the project developed since the last report?

  We took some time and reviewed community committed PRs. Those will be 
  merged over the next few weeks. 

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2017-03-02

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  Chandresh Pancholi added as a committer in February 2017

Signed-off-by:

  [X](gossip) P. Taylor Goetz
     Comments: Activity is very low. Retirement is likely on the horizon.
  [ ](gossip) Josh Elser
     Comments:
  [ ](gossip) Drew Farris
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Griffin

Griffin is an open source Data Quality solution for distributed data systems
at any scale in both streaming or batch data context.

Griffin has been incubating since 2016-12-05.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Improve user guide documents.
  2. Preparation for graduation.
  3. Grow and marketing the community.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

  - None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  - 3 new committers have been elected.
  - 14 new contributors contributed to our community.
  - More users have contacted us for use cases.

How has the project developed since the last report?

  - Active development is moving on well, 53 commits in last three months.
  - Released new version 0.2.0-incubating.
  - Support measure job scheduler for batch mode.
  - Use PostgreSQL instead of MySQL by default.
  - Upgrade default spark version from 1.6.x to 2.2.1 in measure module.
  - Upgrade default hive version from 1.2.1 to 2.2.0 in measure module.
  - Refactor measure module for clearer structure.
  - Work toward for next version release.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

  [] Initial setup
  [] Working towards first release
  [] Community building - One new contributor
  [X] Nearing graduation
  [] Other:

Date of last release:

  - May 16th, 2018

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  - 3 new committers were elected at Mar 30th, 2018

Signed-off-by:

  [X](griffin) Henry Saputra
     Comments:
  [ ](griffin) Kasper Sørensen
     Comments:
  [ ](griffin) Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla
     Comments:
  [x](griffin) Luciano Resende
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Hivemall

Hivemall is a library for machine learning implemented as Hive
UDFs/UDAFs/UDTFs.

Hivemall has been incubating since 2016-09-13.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Two more Apache Releases as an Incubator project
  2. Community growth (committers and users)
  3. Documentation improvements

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  * Github watchers/stars are gradually increasing:
    145 stars as of June 5 (was 131 on April 3)
  * Twitter account @ApacheHivemall followers are gradually increasing:
    145 followers as of June 5 (was 123 on April 3)

How has the project developed since the last report?

  * Preparing the second Apache release, v0.5.2. It will be release in 
  July, 2018.
   
  
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+HIVEMALL+AND+fixVersi
on+%3D+0.5.2

  Since the last report, we have 
   * In the last 2 months, we opened 21 JIRA issues and closed 10 JIRA 
   issues as seen in https://goo.gl/QFQEF5 (as of June 5)
                        Created   Resolved
            April 2018   17         10
              May 2018   4          0
   * Created 11 Pull Requests and merged 11 Pull Requests between Apr 01 
   and May 31.
       
  https://github.com/apache/incubator-hivemall/pulls?q=is%3Apr%20created%3A201
8-04-01..2018-05-31
      
  https://github.com/apache/incubator-hivemall/pulls?q=is%3Apr%20closed%3A2018
-04-01..2018-05-31

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  March 5, 2018.

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  - Elected Jerome Banks as a committer on April 2.

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](hivemall) Reynold Xin
     Comments:
  [ ](hivemall) Xiangrui Meng
     Comments:
  [ ](hivemall) Daniel Dai
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Myriad

Myriad enables co-existence of Apache Hadoop YARN and Apache Mesos together 
on the same cluster and allows dynamic resource allocations across both Hadoop
and other applications running on the same physical data center
infrastructure.

Myriad has been incubating since 2015-03-01.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Grow the community and enroll new committers.
  2. Have (more) frequent Release cycles to be compliant with the Apache 
  Way.Creating roadmaps for releases with goals (new features).
  3. Social media presence (new blog entries, conference talks).

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

There are no new issues requiring board attention at this time.

How has the community developed since the last report?

  1. Two new committers/PMC members from the last report (total 8 
committers).
  2. Increase activity in the dev mailing list.
  3. Twitter account with 1018 followers and daily basis activity.
  4. Community chat channel with 7 registered user (low activity).

How has the project developed since the last report?

  1. Project rebooting roadmap on going with success: https://goo.gl/2gdcrP
  2. Resolved JIRA Issues: 11
  3. Pull Requests merged: 8
  4. Strong local development environment for Apache Mesos and Mesosphere 
  DC/OS.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [X] Other: Project rebooting in progress, retirement risk not present 
  right  now.

Date of last release:

  The 0.2.0 release was issued on Jun 29, 2016.  The .3 release is
  planned for this quarter.

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  1. 2018-05-22 New committer/PMC member Juan P. Gilaberte.
  2. 2018-03-28 New committer/PMC member Javi Roman.

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](myriad) Benjamin Hindman
     Comments:
  [ ](myriad) Danese Cooper
     Comments:
  [X](myriad) Ted Dunning
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Nemo

Nemo is a data processing system to flexibly control the runtime behaviors 
of a job to adapt to varying deployment characteristics.

Nemo has been incubating since 2018-02-04.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Grow the community
  2. Create a first Apache release
  3. Donate code to ASF

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None.

How has the community developed since the last report?

  * Committers actively involved in mailing lists
  * Committers actively started to send PRs and do code reviews

How has the project developed since the last report?

  * Progress towards supporting Spark DSL programs
  * Refactoring the Nemo runtime
  * Finishing up a paper that describes the design and 
    implementation of Nemo 

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [X] Initial setup
  [X] Working towards first release
  [ ] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  None yet.

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  None yet.

Signed-off-by:

  [X](nemo) Davor Bonaci
     Comments: Progress is probably a bit slower than before, but still 
very high. Podling is doing great.
  [ ](nemo) Hyunsik Choi
     Comments:
  [X](nemo) Byung-Gon Chun
     Comments:
  [ ](nemo) Jean-Baptiste Onofre
     Comments:
  [ ](nemo) Markus Weimer
     Comments:
  [ ](nemo) Reynold Xin
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:
  Dave Fisher: AFAICT the SGA has not been provided and a mentor has 
  advised that this can wait until graduation.
  I don't think that is correct and it is not the same as the guidance 
  given to other podlings like Heron.
  See 
  https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/df7040d27bc8c01ec1601476b1e465226d4b1ea
99d0e5991b977fd1c@%3Cprivate.nemo.apache.org%3E

--------------------
Omid

Omid is a flexible, reliable, high performant and scalable ACID 
transactional
framework that allows client applications to execute transactions on top of
MVCC key/value-based NoSQL datastores (currently Apache HBase) providing
Snapshot Isolation guarantees on the accessed data.

Omid has been incubating since 2016-03-28.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Boost project dissemination in the Apache community.
  2. Collaborate/integrate Omid with other Apache projects.
  3. Get positive feedback from other projects currently in Apache.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  N/A

How has the community developed since the last report?

  Omid 0.9.0 released.
  Continue integration with Apache Phoenix.
  Pinterest exploring to use Omid in production.

How has the project developed since the last report?

  Preparing 0.9.0 version. Solved issues related to legal stuff.

Quarter Stats (from: 2017-03-01 to: 2018-05-31):

  +---------------------------------------------+
  | Metric | counts |
  +---------------------------------------------+
  | # of msgs in dev list | 192 |
  | Active Contributors (incl mentors)| 8 |
  | Jira New Issues | 10 |
  | Resolved Issues | 10 |
  | Pull Requests merged | 12 |
  | Pull Requests proposed | 14 |
  +---------------------------------------------+

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

 [ ] Initial setup
 [ ] Working towards first release
 [X] Community building
 [ ] Nearing graduation
 [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-05-29

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

Signed-off-by:

 [X](omid) Alan Gates
 Comments:
 [ ](omid) Lars Hofhansl
 Comments:
 [ ](omid) Flavio P. Junqueira
 Comments:
 [ ](omid) Thejas Nair
 Comments:
 [X](omid) James Taylor
 Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
OpenWhisk

OpenWhisk is an open source, distributed Serverless computing platform able 
to execute application logic (Actions) in response to events (Triggers) 
from external sources (Feeds) or HTTP requests governed by conditional 
logic (Rules). It provides a programming environment supported by a REST 
API-based Command Line Interface (CLI) along with tooling to support 
packaging and catalog services.  Additionally, it now provides options to 
host the platform components as Docker containers on various Container 
Frameworks such as Mesos, Kubernetes, and Compose.

OpenWhisk has been incubating since 2016-11-23.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:    

  * Produce our first source code release under Incubator (automation work 
  is now complete here https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release).  
  We believe that the process to release will be initiated in the next 2 
  weeks.
  * Increase contributions to ensure all project repos are maintained. and 
  address Issue / PR backlog.
  * Close legal transferred of Trademark handoff for "OpenWhisk" name and 
  logo to ASF

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware 
of?    

  * Issue backlog building on incubator-openwhisk is still a major issue 
  (partly due to #3 above). As of this report, the "open" issue backlog is 
  365 and open PR is 55. Need to prioritize and work to reduce while 
  advancing performance/security/deployment issues.

  * Trying to add more active Committers to augment those who have dropped 
  off in their activity; however, we have reached an impasse where potential 
  new Contributor pull requests are not getting timely reviews/merges to 
  provide a resume' for adding to the Committer roles.

  * It seems that Apache Infra. will not provide us servers to host a 
  staging 
  environment that would help us perform needed staging testing on Pull 
  Requests.  This means that independent testing needs to be done by members 
  (companies). We have explored a corporate donation as suggested (ala Spark 
  and SystemML), but this does not seem possible at this time.  

  * Formal hand-off of OpenWhisk trademark/logo from IBM needs to be 
  executed; need to identify process for this.
  Discussion started w/ Apache legal via "legal-discuss" mailing list with 
  subject "Trademark handoff for "OpenWhisk" name and logo".
  IBM intends to hand-off ownership of trademarks at time of graduation.

How has the community developed since the last report?    

  * "dev" mailing list activity has been down with the exception of work 
  around the new Go language runtime (mostly April).  It appears that 2Q 
  conferences may be partly to blame with corporate Committers being 
  preoccupied.

  * incubator-openwhisk Github stars: 3218 (+341 since last report)

  * incubator-openwhisk GitHub forks: 616 (+72 since last report)

  * Slack community We're ~800 members and it is really active, from both 
  end users or the project and contributors

  * The  bi-weekly Zoom "Technical Interchange" continues to be well 
  received and attended. Complete videos posted to OW YouTube channel and detailed 
  notes to our CWIKI. YouTube Channel: Apache Meetings Playlist 
  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbzgShnQk8F43NKsvEYA1SA)

  * CWiki Meeting Notes: OpenWhisk Technical Interchange Meeting Notes
    * 2018-05-23 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes
    * 2018-05-09 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes
    * 2018-04-25 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes
    * 2018-04-11 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes
    * 2018-03-28 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes
    * 2018-03-14 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes

New Contributors

  * Moritz Raho: (Adobe) intern, focus on user/dev experience
  * Nareej: (Adobe) started using OpenWhisk for internal notifications, 
  looking to become a contrib.
  * Andy Steed (Adobe): starting to work on OW project, getting on-boarded
  * Dan Klco, comes from Apache Sling looking at OW and Java tooling…
  * Eric in RTP (IBM) plans to help with runtime work; newer to open source 
  openwhisk
  * Justin Halsall (IBM) dev. looking at creating a Ruby runtime
  * Dominic Kim: (Naver) working for Naver in Korea on their platform using 
  OW, interested in improving scheduling algorithms.
  * Sam Baxter - no intentions described yet
  * Tzu Chiao - no intentions described yet

How has the project developed since the last report?

Emphasis on these areas have been featured since last report:

  * Release process, See incubator-openwhisk-release (code, tools, 
  documentation), see demo (as of 2/28) on YouTube
    * Automated and Manual release process complete and documented: 
    * Instructions for Release Managers.
    * 100% of release candidate source code has Apache 2 license headers or 
    a documented exception as allowed by ASF policy (e.g., simple data or
    config files):
    * See 
  https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/licen
se_compliance.md
    * Currently, working to assure JDK is configurable for builds. 
    * See PR: Update the document regarding Open JDK and Oracle JDK
    * Codecov added: codecov coverage badge displayed

  * Security enhancements
    * Limit cipher suites used for controller https
    * Assure nginx verifies upstream ssl certs
    * Add option to encrypt redis password
    * CLI "Go client": Changing default namespace from guest to _
    * Docker runtime/SDK: add openssh client for dockerskeleton

  * Scalability / Performance
    * Make REST communication with action containers more robust - Lowered 
    the time between retries from 100 ms to 10 ms because this shorter time 
    should be sufficient to have routing available / the target socket 
    listening.
    * Add build matrix to execute performance tests
    * Add gatling as performance test suite
    * Add gatling-throughput test for cold invocations - added a 
    "ColdBlockingInvokeSimulation"
    * Split test jobs in Travis - improve Travis build performance 
    (parallelize tests)
    * Make limit overcommit relative to the actual cluster size
    * Augment RuntimeManifest with stem cell configuration per kind

  * Other Notable discussions/changes/issues/features:
    * MemoryArtifactStore for unit testing and ArtifactStore SPI Validation
    * bump reference for NodeJS images, updating NodeJS6 & NodeJS8
    * Bump nginx version to latest and disable server-side information
    * Emit activation metadata to Kafka
    * Update akka to 2.5.12 and akka-http to 10.1.1
    * Various Vagrant (user, ez-up) fixes, including: increase vagrant 
    disksize using plugin vagrant-disksize, 
    * Fix vagrant not use runc
    
  * Document updates:
      * Remove Consul from "The Internal flow of processing" section 
      diagram in about.md
      * Create troubleshooting guide for dependency download failures
      * Fix outdated docs in about.md and actions.md

  * Runtime updates
    * NodeJS: update nodejs6 -> 6.14.2, nodejs8 -> 8.11.2
    * Java: Make AdoptOpenJDK Eclipse OpenJ9 the Java runtime for Java 
    actions
    * Swift: Update swift41 to 03-26a - update swift41 snapshot build to 
    `2018-03-26-a`

   How would you assess the podling's maturity?  Please feel free to add 
your own commentary.    

   [X] Initial setup
   [X] Working towards first release  
   [X] Community building
   [ ] Nearing graduation  
   [ ] Other:  

Comments:

  * Need greater variety of contributors and contributing companies

Date of last release:    

  * N/A    

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?    

  * New Committers+PPMC: None
  * New Committers: Vadim Raskin (2018-04-20), Jason Peterson (2018-04-18)

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](openwhisk) Isabel Drost-Fromm
     Comments:
  [X](openwhisk) Bertrand Delacretaz
     Comments:
  [X](openwhisk) Jim Jagielski
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Pulsar
Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management 
for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

Pulsar has been incubating since 2017-06-01.

Most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Complete the Podling name search tasks. The task is in progress right 
now.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

  None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  The community added 7 new contributors that submitted pull-requests which
  were merged into master.

  The number of users approaching the team on the Slack channel has kept
  steadily increasing since the last report. Many users have actively 
  deployed. Pulsar for evaluation and production use cases.

  Project members from several companies have organized or participated in
  several meetups, presenting Pulsar's introductions, deep-dives and hands-on
  tutorial, including recorded podcasts. We have several scheduled talks on
  Pulsar at various conferences, 2 at ApacheCon in September, one at OSCon 
  in July and 2 others at Strata New York in September. A Pulsar dedicated 
  meetup is being organized for next July.
 
  Since the last report the number of weekly-active-users on the Slack 
  channel has increased from 53 to 88.
 
  We have reached the 1 year mark since Pulsar entering the Apache 
  Incubator.
  Here is a summary of the community developments over the past year:
 
  1. Pulsar community has done 5 Apache releases since entering
     incubator. The release process is well documented and we have
     had 4 different release managers from 3 different companies.
   
  2. We have added 3 committers and PPMC members since incubation and
     there are also other candidates who have already made significant
     contributions to the project.
   
  3. Community of users and people interested in Pulsar has expanded
     considerably. Thanks to the months long work in improving ease of
     use, documentation and blogs, many people became aware of Pulsar
     and started playing with it, then evaluating it and finally
     putting it in production for critical use cases.
   
  4. We have tried to help users getting started through any
     communication channel. Even though we keep trying to encourage
     people to use the mailing list, most of the first interactions
     have been happening through the Slack channel. We also did make
     sure that:
  
     a) No decisions are taken in Slack channel
   
     b) Developers technical discussion happen mostly in Github
        issue/Pull-Request or in developers mailing list
   
     c) Conversations in Slack are sent to dev/user mailing list in a
        daily digest form for archival and to be searchable
 
     In any case Slack has been working fairly well in engaging with
     users, by providing a tool to have very quick informal
     question/answer interactions that were very appreciated by users.

   5. Overall, there were a lot of healthy discussions, with feedback
      and collaborations from people from different companies and
      different perspectives that resulted in much stronger design
      decisions and ultimately a better system.

   6. We have taken several steps to increase awareness, like blog
      posts, meetups (both dedicated to Pulsar or dedicated to similar
      topics) and presentations to conferences, like Strata or
      ApacheCon (where we have 2 talks scheduled for next September).

How has the project developed since the last report?

  23 authors have pushed 469 commits to master in the last 3 months.

  The project has made the its fifth release since joining the
  Apache Incubator (2.0.0-rc1-incubating on May 29th). This was a
  major release that culminated several months of works and lays the
  foundation for the next stage in Pulsar development. New major
  features include:
   * Pulsar Functions (Lightweight compute framework)
   * Schema registry
   * Topic compaction
  
  Community is actively working on next milestone, 2.1 release that
  will include several new features including:
   * Pulsar IO connector framework
   * Tiered storage
   * Go client library

  Since March, 3 new PIPs (Pulsar Improvement Proposals) for major
  feature/changes, have been submitted to the wiki and discussed in the
  mailing list.
 
  To recap the project developments since entering Apache Incubator:
 
  1. Moved to Apache BookKeeper 4.7. Before Pulsar 2.0, we were using
     a fork of BookKeeper from Yahoo, based on 4.3.1 with 245
     additional commits. Thanks to a a big effort in the BookKeeper
     community (which has a large overlap with Pulsar community), all
     these changed were merged back into mainstream BookKeeper branch
     and released in BookKeeper 4.7.0, making possible for Pulsar to
     switch over from the Yahoo fork.

  2. We have received a lot of feedback from people approaching Pulsar
     and learned a lot on how to simplify tools, documentation and
     concepts to make it easier for people to get started.
   
  3. Based on the same feedback and inputs, we have been adding new
     features or extended existing features to match a new variety of
     use case, some of them outside the scope the initial Pulsar
     codebase from Yahoo.

     To summarize the "major" features added in the last year:

      - Pulsar stateless proxy
      - Non-persistent topics
      - End-to-End message encryption
      - Effectively-once semantics
      - Type-safe APIs
      - Schema Registry
      - Pulsar Functions
      - Topic compaction
      - Python client library
    
    With more scheduled for next upcoming release 2.1:
  
      - Pulsar IO connector framework
      - Tiered storage
      - Go client library
    
  4. In addition to features, we have been trying to smooth the
     deployment of a production ready Pulsar cluster, by improving the
     documentation and providing templates for more common environments,
     such as Kubernetes, DCOS or just plain VMs with Ansible.

  5. Having exposure to many users testing and using the sytem outside
     the original Yahoo use cases has proven very effecting in helping
     identifying and resolving corner cases that were not being
     stressed before. This resulted in a much resilient system that
     can adapt better to a large array of different requirements and
     environments.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [ ] Community building
  [X] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:
  2018-05-29, 2.0.0-rc1-incubating

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  2018-05-28 - Jerry Peng
  2018-05-28 - Sanjeev Kulkarni

Signed-off-by:

  [X](pulsar) Dave Fisher
     Comments: PPMC needs to work on brand management issues. Mentors are 
engaging the PPMC in the issue.
  [X](pulsar) Jim Jagielski
     Comments: Also community and corporate interaction issues are being worked.
  [X](pulsar) P. Taylor Goetz
     Comments:
  [ ](pulsar) Francis Liu
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Quickstep

Quickstep is a high-performance database engine.

Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
  1. Adoption of the Quickstep technology.
  2. Grow the Quickstep developer community.
  3. Work towards a second release.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  We have added a new member as a committer.

How has the project developed since the last report?

  We are working on improving the code base. Routine bug
  fixes aside, there are ongoing efforts for three main development directions
  (respective JIRA issues have been opened):

  1. Enhancing the type system used by Quickstep
  2. Supporting concurrent queries in the system
  3. Developing a distributed version of Quickstep

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2017-03-25

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  Dylan Bacon, June 2 2018 (committer)

Signed-off-by:

  [x](quickstep) Julian Hyde
     Comments:
       The project seems to have slowed somewhat. Development activity
       is about the same, but there has not been a release for over a
       year, and I do not sense any real efforts at community building
       outside of the core group. I will be concerned if things don't
       change soon.
  [ ](quickstep) Roman Shaposhnik
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
S2Graph

S2Graph is a distributed and scalable OLTP graph database built on Apache
HBase to support fast traversal of extremely large graphs.

S2Graph has been incubating since 2015-11-29.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Make a third release.
  2. Attract more users and contributors.
  3. Build the developer community in both size and diversity.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None

How has the community developed since the last report?

  * Contributions on few components from community
    - bulk loader (S2GRAPH-178, S2GRAPH-184)
    - rest api(S2GRAPH-186)
    - logger(S2GRAPH-188)
  * Submit a talk to ApacheCon NA 2018 
    - 
https://apachecon.dukecon.org/acna/2018/#/scheduledEvent/835a6adcab1ce83a0
  * Two initial committer become active, which make 3 active committers.
                                
How has the project developed since the last report?

  * 42 issues are created and 36 of them are resolved.
  * Works more on GraphQL integration.
  * Start to work on supporting OLAP. 
  * Add simple example using movielens dataset.
  * Generalize read/write interface more to integrate more storage backend 
  easily.
    
How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2017-08-26

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  None

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](s2graph) Andrew Purtell
     Comments: 
  [ ](s2graph) Seetharam Venkatesh
     Comments:
  [x](s2graph) Sergio Fernández
     Comments: 

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
SAMOA

SAMOA provides a collection of distributed streaming algorithms for the most
common data mining and machine learning tasks such as classification,
clustering, and regression, as well as programming abstractions to develop 
new
algorithms that run on top of distributed stream processing engines (DSPEs).
It features a pluggable architecture that allows it to run on several DSPEs
such as Apache Storm, Apache S4, and Apache Samza.

SAMOA has been incubating since 2014-12-15.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Revitalise the project by resuming development
  2. Enlarge the user base and contributing community

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  None

How has the community developed since the last report?
  *  Mailing list activity (March 2018 - May 2018):
    * @dev: 25 messages

How has the project developed since the last report?
  * Work on the project has slowed down, no new development since the last 
report

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2016-09-30

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  January 2018

Signed-off-by:

  [X](samoa) Alan Gates
     Comments: I am glad to see the project is aware it needs to increase 
the pace of development.  Hopefully this will lead to more contributions 
from the core team.
  [ ](samoa) Ashutosh Chauhan
     Comments:
  [ ](samoa) Enis Soztutar
     Comments:
  [ ](samoa) Ted Dunning
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
SINGA

SINGA is a distributed deep learning platform.

SINGA has been incubating since 2015-03-17.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Finish the tickets for supporting Keras (SINGA-340), ONNX (SINGA-333), 
etc in the next release.
  2.
  3.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  No

How has the community developed since the last report?

  The community becomes stable with 34 contributors in total. 

How has the project developed since the last report?

  A new version has been released, i.e. V1.2.
  The major changes include the autograd feature and improvements to the 
  tensor class.
  The last report is April.
  There are 47, 140 and 7 emails from the dev@ list for April, May and June 
  respectively.
  There are 98 commits since the last report.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

  We have one more release (i.e. V2.0) to do before graduation.

Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [ ] Community building
  [X] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-06-06

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

2017-09-01

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](singa) Daniel Dai
     Comments:
  [X](singa) Alan Gates
     Comments: I agree that this community has started growing in a healthy 
way and should be thinking about the path to graduation.
  [ ](singa) Ted Dunning
     Comments:
  [ ](singa) Thejas Nair
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
SkyWalking

Skywalking is an APM (application performance monitor), especially for
microservice, Cloud Native and container-based architecture systems. Also
known as a distributed tracing system. It provides an automatic way to
instrument applications: no need to change any of the source code of the
target application; and an collector with an very high efficiency streaming
module.

SkyWalking has been incubating since 2017-12-08.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. IP clearance.
  3. First ASF release. (SkyWalking 5.0)
  3. Further ASF culture and processes.
  4. 5.x releases are stable for product, and have an open end user case, 
  at least.
  5. Support multiple languages agents/SDKs
  6. Integration with other pupolar OSS systems.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  Have two Apache releases already. 5.0.0-alpha, 5.0.0-beta

How has the community developed since the last report?

  1. .NetCore agent has three releases based on SkyWalking's network 
  protocol and data format.
  2. Node.js server side agent has three releases based on SkyWalking's 
  network protocol and data format.
  3. 5.0.0-alpha/beta has been used in product env as their primary APM 
  system, by more than 5 companies.
  4. Proposal, voted and passed Haoyang Liu, the lead of the .NetCore agent 
  project, as the new Committer.
  5. There are 38 people to contribute codes to our main repo. 10 more than 
  last report.
  6. Work with the Zipkin tracing system group, try to accept Zipkin data 
  by SkyWalking collector.

How has the project developed since the last report?

  Code wise the project has good momentum.
  There has been ~200 pull requests opened and accepted, and 214 commits, 
  by 21 contributors in the last month.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [X] Initial setup
  [X] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-05-23

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  May. 2018

Signed-off-by:

  [X](skywalking) Luke Han
     Comments:
  [X](skywalking) Willem Ning Jiang
     Comments: Skywalking is building a health community by attracting other 
language developers to contribute their agents. 
  [X](skywalking) Mick Semb Wever
     Comments: optional, but you might write up the feedback you got from 
the IMPC on your last release, and how it's been addressed and what you 
learnt. 

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Superset

Superset is an enterprise-ready web application for data exploration, data
visualization and dashboarding.

Superset has been incubating since 2017-05-21.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
  1. Plan and execute our first Apache release
  2. Align on a long-term product roadmap with the broader Apache Superset 
community
  3. Grow the community and enroll new committers

Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware 
of?
  * None

How has the community developed since the last report?
  * Organic growth of our Github contributors (211->246), forks 
  (2,981->3318), watchers
  (975->1020) and stars (18,249->19,399)
  * Group of active committers meeting bi-weekly from Airbnb, Lyft and 
  Twitter.  New committers include Vyl Chiang, Hugh Miles, Fabian Menges 
  and Sylvia Tomiyama.
  * Slack channel for Apache Superset at https://apache-superset.slack.com/ 
  has active growth and activity

  How has the project developed since the last report?
  * A redesign of the Dashboarding view is rolling out week of 6/11/2018
  * The new metrics definition flow is rolling out on [DATE TBD]
  * A redesign of the Explore view has just started
  * Rich geospatial visualizations utilizing deck.gl including interactive 
  time slider/player
  * Improved SQL Lab to Visualization flow including a redesign of the 
  table config editor will be rolling out in July 2018
  * Improved time selector in Explore view
  * 1 new feature, 1 improvement and 2 bugs fixes from Twitter
  * A healthy, constant flow of bug fixes, quality improvements and new
  features, take a look at the project’s Pulse on Github for more details

How does the podling rate their own maturity.
[ ] Initial setup
[X] Working towards first release
[ ] Community building
[ ] Nearing graduation
[ ] Other:

Date of last release:
  No official release yet since being voted into Apache
Incubation.  (Planning for the first Apache release in Q3, 2018)

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
  * Vyl Chiang - Committer (2018-05-01)
  * Sylvia Tomiyama - Committer (2018-05-01)
  * Hugh Miles - Committer (2018-03-24)
  * Fabian Menges - Committer (2018-03-21)

Signed-off-by:

  [ ](superset) Ashutosh Chauhan
     Comments:
  [X](superset) Luke Han
     Comments:
  [X](superset) Jim Jagielski
     Comments: Still somewhat concerned about the reliance on the bi-weeklies...

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Taverna

Taverna is a domain-independent suite of tools used to design and execute
data-driven workflows.

Taverna has been incubating since 2014-10-20.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Re-engage PPMC
  2. Release or Retire legacy git repositories
  3. Graduate!

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

How has the community developed since the last report?

  Uptake in activity with GSOC students, already multiple merged pull 
requests.

  Little engagement from the wider PMC.

  Email stats dev@taverna:
  2018-05: 62
  2018-04: 41
  2018-03: 102

How has the project developed since the last report?

  Moved to Java 9 (just in time for Java 10?).

  PPMC voted on Taverna Language release, but it failed IPMC vote
  due to CC-BY licensed schema files. Will refactor.
  Some confusion as this seemed allowed by
  http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
  See https://s.apache.org/lang-0.16.0-RC1-vote

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-01-18

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  2018-02-26 (PPMC)

Signed-off-by:

  [x](taverna) Andy Seaborne
     Comments:

There has been an encouraging pickup in development going on but the
PPMC remains quite quiet in terms of project graduation.

Mentor engagement, including mime, is low.

  [ ](taverna) Daniel J Debrunner
     Comments:
  [ ](taverna) Marlon Pierce
     Comments:
  [x](taverna) Stian Soiland-Reyes
     Comments: 
     If Taverna is to proceed to Graduation instead of Retirement from the 
     incubator, it needs to keep more of the PMC members engaged and 
motivated.
  [ ](taverna) Suresh Marru
     Comments:
  [ ](taverna) Suresh Srinivas
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

--------------------
Tephra

Tephra is a system for providing globally consistent transactions on top of
Apache HBase and other storage engines.

Tephra has been incubating since 2016-03-07.

Two most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:

  1. Improve community engagement
  2. Increase adoption

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
aware of?

  - None at this time.

How has the community developed since the last report?

  - 7 new JIRAs filed since the last report

How has the project developed since the last report?

  - Completed the 0.14.0-incubating release 
  - Working on 0.15.0-incubating release
  - Added support for HBase 2.0 (new major version of HBase)

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-05-30

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  - None since coming to incubation

Signed-off-by:

  [X](tephra) Alan Gates
     Comments:  Sent following email to dev list after reading this report: 
  It seems development on Tephra has slowed quite a bit lately, with only 7 
  JIRAs filed during the last 3 months.  I know Tephra is used in other 
  projects, like Apache Phoenix.  Is this slowdown temporary?  Is development 
  slowing because Tephra is mature and only maintenance is now required?  Is 
  it continuing to be picked up by new projects or only used in 1 or 2 
  places?  I ask because it feels like it is near time for Tephra to graduate 
  (it's been incubating for over 2 years now) and what needs to be done to 
  graduate is somewhat determined by the answers to these questions.
  [ ](tephra) Andrew Purtell
     Comments:
  [x](tephra) James Taylor
     Comments:
  [ ](tephra) Lars Hofhansl
     Comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:

June2018 (last edited 2018-06-19 07:30:56 by lukehan)