November 2008 Board reports (see ReportingSchedule).
These reports are due here by 12 November 2008 so that the Incubator PMC can relay them to the board.
Your project might need to report even if it is not listed below, please check your own reporting schedule or exceptions.
Please remember to include:
- The "incubating since" info
- The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation
- A short description of what your project's software does
Open Web Beans will be an ASL-licensed implementation of the Web Beans Specification which is defined as JSR-299.
OpenWebBeans is entered incubator in October 26, 2008. Since then the following items has been done;
- Matthias Wessendorf kindly accepts to be a new mentor of the project besides Kevan Miller.
- The SVN, mailing lists and JIRA needs to be set up. Infra. group is informed about this.
- The initial committers submitted their ICLA.
OpenWebBeans status page is generated, but it needs some more work.
After the SVN is setup , we will be working for an import of a current codebase into the Apache repository.