November 2008 Board reports (see ReportingSchedule).
These reports are due here by 12 November 2008 so that the Incubator PMC can relay them to the board.
Your project might need to report even if it is not listed below, please check your own reporting schedule or exceptions.
Please remember to include:
- The "incubating since" info
- The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation
- A short description of what your project's software does
Etch was accepted into Incubator on the 2 September 2008. Since then the following items has been completed:
- Project status page
- Mailing list
- Setup of accounts for initial committers
- Jira Project
The following tasks are in progress:
- Publishing source tree in SVN; INFRA has the subversion repo-dumpfile and we are testing access
- Confluence Wiki for Etch
Once source tree and wiki are setup we will begin migration of the public pages at http://developer.cisco.com/web/cuae/etch to Apache.
We are tracking all of our Apache on boarding task in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-83 which is a lot easier than the STATUS page, and highly recommended for future recommended use to other podlings.
Open Web Beans will be an ASL-licensed implementation of the Web Beans Specification which is defined as JSR-299.
OpenWebBeans is entered incubator in October 26, 2008. Since then the following items has been done;
- Matthias Wessendorf kindly accepts to be a new mentor of the project besides Kevan Miller.
- The SVN, mailing lists and JIRA needs to be set up. Infra. group is informed about this.
- The initial committers submitted their ICLA.
OpenWebBeans status page is generated, but it needs some more work.
After the SVN is setup , we will be working for an import of a current codebase into the Apache repository.