October 2008 Board reports (see ReportingSchedule).
These reports are due here by 8 October 2008 so that the Incubator PMC can relay them to the board.
Your project might need to report even if it is not listed below, please check your own reporting schedule or exceptions.
Please remember to include:
- The "incubating since" info
- The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation
- A short description of what your project's software does
Apache PhotArk will be a complete open source photo gallery application including a content repository for the images, a display piece, an access control layer, and upload capabilities.
PhotArk has been accepted for Incubation in August 19, 2008. Top Issues before graduation
- Grow community
- All infrastructure resources are available.
- Initial committer accounts are ready.
- Initial website ready and live.
- Initial application prototype available in svn trunk.
Etch was accepted into Incubator on the 2 September 2008. Since then the following items has been completed;
- Project STATUS page, navigation and entry in projects/index.html has been set up.
- Mailing lists has been set up.
- Jira project has been set up.
- ICLAs for all initial committers has been submitted and recorded.
We are still waiting for a CCLA from Cisco, where all initial committers work. We also track all progress in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-83) which is a lot easier than the STATUS page, and highly recommended for future recommended use to other podlings.