added log4php report
Add missing ones from Monthly section
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
= SocialSite =
= Traffic Server =
= VXQuery =
= Wink =
= Wookie =
September 2009 Board reports (see ReportingSchedule).
These reports are due here by Wednesday, 9 September 2009 so that the Incubator PMC can relay them to the board.
Your project might need to report even if it is not listed below, please check your own reporting schedule or exceptions.
Please remember to include:
- The "incubating since" info
- The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation
- A short description of what your project's software does
Log4PHP is a logging framework similar to Log4J, but in PHP. The project entered incubation in 2004, retired and restarted again on 2007-07-04. Since the last report there has been much activity. Slightly more activity from community could be reckognized. Several patches from contributors came in.
- Website has been updated. We plan to do this on a regular basis now via Buildbot
Blog has been activated (http://blogs.apache.org/log4php)
- Christian Grobmeier has been elected as new PPMC-Member
- Maven has been established as build tool
- PHP5 port has been finished
buildbot has been established (http://ci.apache.org/builders/log4php-trunk)
- Lots of code upgrades, fixes etc.
- Stabilizing/Cleaning up code for the first release
- Try to attract more developers for Log4PHP
- Looking at getting an incubating release done.
Issues before graduation:
- Still less community interaction