Mail list change done; thanks Roy.
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Promotion of JCS
Looks to be in Scarab. Are we migrating out of this? Does it need any work?
- Migrate Turbine to SVN, then use svn move to migrate up and modify svn authorization.
- ssh onto cvs.apache.org; mv the cvs dir to a new repo level and modify cvs avail. (then later migrate)
- Modify jakarta.apache.org, and java@apache page.
- mv turbine/jcs up a directory
- .htaccess redirect at the turbine level
- remove links from turbine.
mailing list change