Revision 1 as of 2015-09-09 13:23:04
First attempt at the release task list for 3.0
Updated custard-apple dependency status.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|* Deal with custard-apple dependency (either put it into River or publish to Maven Central)|| * Deal with custard-apple dependency
* This was contributed by Peter into https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace/trunk @ Revision: 1702206.
Tasks Remaining for River 3.0 Release
- Deal with custard-apple dependency
This was contributed by Peter into https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace/trunk @ Revision: 1702206.
- Merge one or more of the 'skunk' branches back to trunk.
- Remove jar files from the source distribution and finalize separate distribution for the dependencies
- Also update the build instructions to tell people they need to download the dependencies, and what to do with them.
- Implement a Jenkins job for qa on builds.apache.org
- Perform qa and reach consensus that the code is ready to release.
- Release Manager needs to set up her PGP, local build env, etc.
- Perform release mechanics (generate signed artifacts etc)
- Hold a release vote.