Solr 3.2 was released June 2011
If you found a link to this page in some documentation, it was placed there to alert you to the fact that it described a feature that was first introduced in the Solr 3.2 release.
- Ability to specify overwrite and commitWithin as request parameters when
- using the JSON update format.
- TermQParserPlugin, useful when generating filter queries from terms
- returned from field faceting or the terms component.
- in its responses instead of Explanation.toString.
- Improvements to the UIMA and Carrot2 integrations
- Highlighting performance improvements
- A test-framework jar for easy testing of Solr extensions.
- Bugfixes and improvements from Apache Lucene 3.2