Results 1 - 5 of 5 results out of about 2460 pages. (0.76 seconds)
- SpamAssassinRules . . . 1 match
- ...tities of [[Ham]] and [[Spam]] mails with the minimum number of FalsePositives and FalseNegatives.
= Custom Rulesets =
SpamAssassin allows entire third-party rulesets to be inst...
- NoProcessOnOverload . . . 1 match
- ...ing through, without the "probably spam" markup from SpamAssassin (also known as a FalseNegative).
The solution (other than moving to a more powerful server, which also works) is ...
- FpFnPercentages . . . 1 match
- ...so named because it's more commonly and concisely called a FalsePositive,
and fn a FalseNegative.
Next, perform this calculation:
FP% = (fp / nham) * 100
FN% = (fn / nsp...
- CorpusCleaning . . . 1 match
- ...leaning Out False Negatives ==
Doing the same operation to clean the ham corpus of FalseNegatives is similar, but reverses a few things... here's the commands to do that:
- BattingAverage . . . 1 match
Essentially, it's a reformatting of the FalsePositive percentage and FalseNegative percentage, as 'spam hit rate / ham strike rate'. This can be computed from FP%/F...
2.0k - rev: 17 (current) last modified: 2009-09-20 23:17:10
1.1k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2009-09-20 23:17:09
1.6k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2009-09-20 23:17:10
7.5k - rev: 20 (current) last modified: 2014-05-02 17:16:51
1.1k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2009-09-20 23:16:57